Thursday, August 23, 2007

Is Hair Loss Herbal Treatment Really Effective?

Dear Orly,

I had so much fun reading your first post.
Being a balding man myself I sure hope your quest will bring salvation to all balding men on the planet, myself included ;-)

I have been trying tons of hair loss treatments over the years but to my disappointment I have yet to find something that really works and doesn't just empty my wallet.

I have heard about hair loss herbal treatments and I wonder if they really work - never tried one myself yet. Do you happen to have any information about this?

I will keep a close eye on this blog and would love to read about your discoveries!

Cheers,
Tomer.

P.S. - loved the article you recommended about the hair loss & nutrition. BTW on the same website I found some excellent hair loss related articles that you might want to check out - specifically loved the one about the testosterones and male pattern baldness, funny stuff :-)

1 comment:

The Questing Damosel said...

Look for my next post on natural herbal remedies!

Thanks for reading!



Orly